The new features make it easy to ensure pinpoint accuracy in template creation and reinforce for departmental users that unapproved PDFs remain DRAFTS until approved by the account administrator.
- The DRAFT wordmark appears on any PDF that has not yet been approved by the account administrator to ensure that unapproved files remain secure.
- In Template Editor, you can now move text/image hotspots one pixel at a time using the arrow keys on the keyboard (with “Move Text” button on).
- Page guide marks are now visible while working in the Template or Project Editor, as well as in PDF files, and can be turned on and off by toggling the “Show Guides” button. Guides include:
- Black bleed-crop marks (1/8 inch inside all sides of the canvas)
- Gray text/image-safe guides (1/4 inch inside bleed crop marks)
- Green page fold marks
If you have additional ideas for improving Brand Sprokit, we’re anxious to hear them.
And remember that we provide free training for administrators (designers) and departmental users to make sure everyone knows how to take full advantage of all Brand Sprokit features.
To make certain you’re using the most up-to-date version of Brand Sprokit (v1.6), manually clear your internet browser’s cache before reloading Brand Sprokit:
- Firefox (version 8.0): In the toolbar, select Tools, Options, Advanced; select Clear Now in the Offline Storage pop-up window.
- Chrome (version 15.0.874.121): Click the Wrench at upper right; select Options, Under the Hood, Clear Browsing Data; select appropriate timing, Empty the Cache, Clear Browsing Data.
- Safari (version 5.1.1): Click on the word Safari in the upper left; select Empty Cache, answer Yes to the prompt.
Thank you for choosing Brand Sprokit.